INON UCL-165M67Close-up/macro lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeqP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have for sale an INON UCL-165M67Close-up/macro lens. I have used this lens on dive trips around the world and it works great at getting nice close-up shots. There are no scratches on the lens. As can be seen in the photos the thread show sign of screwing/unscrewing onto the lens port and lens caddy. There are a few very faint water spots (Circled on the second photo) on the lens that DO NOT have any impact on the photos, that I am able to see in my photos. These spots are only able to be seen at certain angles. I have the original INON box that will be included in the sale. Bigger photos are also in my SB gallery.

I would like to get $115 shipped within the 48 states. If you have any questions, please let me know. These sell for $169, plus shipping at Reef Photo Video.
Inon UCL-165M67 Close-up Lens [ino.456212143162] - $169.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros

Inon4.jpg

Inon3.jpg

Well, I still have this for sale and finally getting some time to revive this thread. This is my back lens and I do not need it, so maybe someone else might have better use for it. Everything mentioned below is the same. I have not taken this lens out diving since I originally posted the thread.

Treat yourself to an early Holiday gift! :D

I will sell for $110 which will include shipping within the 48 states. If you are outside of the 48, please let me know and I will provide you with the shipping costs.

Thanks for looking.

Old Thread and still in my closet...I would like to sell this for $105 shipped within the 48 states.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom