FS: YS-250Pro and TTL Converter, Big strobe for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have two YS-250 Pro strobe that I'm selling because I have fallen into hard times.

I'm selling them $775 for one strobe and that includes their battery, charger, and flash diffuser. I'll give you a discount if you want to take both of them.

Also for sale is the TTL converter for the strobe and I'll throw in the battery for you.

All the strobe and TTL have always been cared for with love as they have traveled with me taking priceless photos of my trips. There are some cosmetic wears but nothing that is bad for the strobe.

Paypal is accepted but remember to add the paypal fees to the strobe. No international buyers unless you're in Canada but you're responsible for custom fees and etc.

All reasonable offers or trade are always welcome.

If you have any question please PM me.

Here are the pictures of the strobe.

ttl.jpg

ys250.jpg

twin strobe.jpg

ys250strobe.jpg

Yes I still have the strobes for sale.

Are they still for sale call me 713-376-223

Update:

The strobe is still for sale.

I will not separate them unless I have two people almost at the same time willing to buy each of them.

Don't bother asking anything lower then $775 per strobe as this strobe sales for $1100.

The discount is free shipping if you buy both of them.

The TTL converter is $350 and very useful too.

Please do not give me your phone number, email is preferred and PayPal payment must include the fee unless transferring from your bank account.

The email is bigfatshark@hotmail.com and that's the PayPal email too.

Thanks.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom