Olympus FE-280 Digital Camera with underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karmajewell

Registered
Reaction score
Olympus FE-280 Digital Camera
Smart technology packed into a slim design. If you want a compact digital camera that offers easy-to-use features, amazing image quality and a slim go-anywhere design, the FE-280 is the camera for you. Digital Image Stabilization Mode and Edit, coupled with 21 Shooting Modes, means you'll get high-quality results in all shooting situations.

Underwater housing included with bran new oring.

2G memory chip, USB cord, two lituim-ion batteries, and charger included

I have outgrown my camera. I have had this digital for a couple years. It takes great macro with the internal strobe. Has a place to attach an external. It has been a great starter camera and still works great, I am just ready to upgrade to the next level. Housing bran new goes for around $250.00, camera for $99. Make me a offer:)

I have taken very good care of this little baby as it was all I could afford at the time. Not great for underwater video as far as I can tell but I do macro so for that and topside pics it has been perfect. To check out some local shots I have taken over the years with it here in San Diego. To view one or more of my face book albums go to https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2774514156916.130913.1079920296&type=3

housing picture

Can you post pictures or a link to the housing?

Sure heres some from the website. feel free to contact me vis email. karmajewell@yahoo.com Screen shot 2012-04-04 at 8.16.50 PM.png

You can also read up more on it on the website. Archived Products &gt FE-280 &gt Accessories Guide

Back
Top Bottom