SeaQuest Suunto Solution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MacLachlan

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Suunto Solution badged by SeaQuest. It seems to be a bit different from the Manuals available on the Aqualung website. The three contacts are labled On, Mem and Mem On. Does anyone have a manual the they could scan and make available?

I appreciate the info, but again, this is a manual for a slightly newer model. It does not have the same contact names and, I believe, does not have all of the same functions.

Solution and the solution alpha are pretty similiar with the alpha having a few more functions.

SO use the alpha manual for your solution but keep in mind the contacts are renamed. In effect the MEM/On is the same as COM, MEM is the same as TIME/MODE, and ON is the same as PLAN/ON. While the names have changed the contacts are in the same relative place from solution to solution alpha.
Therefore to activate touch the mem/on and on contacts. To access the PROfile, LOGbook, HIStory, ALTitude, or DiveSimuLator modes touch the mem/on and mem contacts until your desired selection comes up. Solution does not have a set mode like the alpha as it does not have a calendar/clock function. There will be a few other differences too but the overall funtioning is the same.

Now that's the kind of info that I needed. Tank you (snicker, snicker) BhamFAL for the useful reply.

you could also contact suunto and see if they have an arcive of manuals i lost mine for another computer and they were very kind and sent me one

I have a Suunto Solution badged by SeaQuest. It seems to be a bit different from the Manuals available on the Aqualung website. The three contacts are labled On, Mem and Mem On. Does anyone have a manual the they could scan and make available?
If you have not found the Seaquest Suunto Solution manual I have it in PDF form. Contact me an I will forward it to you.

hi everyone,
ive been lookin for manuals for various dive computers as ive been lookin to find out what cheap dive computer to get (bookin PADI open water course at the end of the month) ive just bought a Suunto Solution alpha and went on a search for more info

i found this site..
cabocanarias.com/EN/AQUALUNG-SUUNTO/USER-GUIDE-DIVING-COMPUTER-SUUNTO

i tried to post a second ago ad got this message.. You are only allowed to post URLs after you have made 5 posts or more. This is an anti-spam feature to prevent robots from posting spam on our board. Thanks for your understanding.

so please put H T T P : / / infront of the link above and . H T M L (dont forget the "dot )"

Download the user guide for your Suunto dive computer in English, here with just one click.
For any Suunto dive computer battery replacement, please visit our After-sales service page.

D9 : pdf Suunto D9 user guide 2.48 MbSuunto D9 titanium

D6 : pdf Suunto D6 user guide 5.95 Mb

D4 : pdf Suunto D4 user guide 3.12 Mb

D3 : pdf Suunto D3 user guide 9.09 Mb

Stinger : pdf Suunto Stinger user guide 4.49 Mb

Mosquito : pdf Suunto Mosquito user guide 2.14 Mb

Vytec : pdf Suunto Vytec user guide 3.12 Mb

Vyper Air : pdf Suunto Vyper Air user guide 2.11 Mb

Vyper 2 : pdf Suunto Vyper 2 user guide 2.78 Mb Suunto Cobra 3 and Vyper Air

Vyper : pdf Suunto Vyper user guide 1.45 Mb

Zoop : pdf Suunto Zoop user guide 4.38 Mb

Gekko : pdf Suunto Gekko user guide 4.38 Mb