Dive Manager for Mac!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just heard from Suunto that at last they will be releasing a version of Dive Manager for the Mac OS. Apparently it will be available in spring. I wonder if it will come complete with an app for the iphone/pad? Anyhow it's good news. At the moment I have win7 through bootcamp solely for running dive manager. I still find it the best program for my purposes with many parameters eg temperature, cylinder pressure, surface interval, etc etc all just downloading automatically, and I love the tissue saturation graphs. Have tried the current batch of mac dive software and they seem to miss a lot of the data requiring manual input. I had given up on a mac compatible program from Suunto, having used a Suunto since 1995, so was surprised that at last it is in the pipeline:D

First I heard of this. Keep us informed. I am running parallels on my mac with Windows 7. It works great for the Sunnto software but I would rather run it direct from my mac os. Maybe they will make a few upgrades too..........

Back
Top Bottom