ATMOS Sport guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have an ATMOS Sport dive computer, but I have no idea how to use it. Does anyone have an owner's guide? I have contacted AERIS, the manufacturer, and they have discontinued the support. So I have gone through the normal channells to find this info. with no luck. Does anyone have this manual that I can get a copy of, or know where to get one. I'm a newbie who is lost until I figure this thing out, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have an ATMOS Sport dive computer, but I have no idea how to use it. Does anyone have an owner's guide? I have contacted AERIS, the manufacturer, and they have discontinued the support. So I have gone through the normal channells to find this info. with no luck. Does anyone have this manual that I can get a copy of, or know where to get one. I'm a newbie who is lost until I figure this thing out, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Neewbie Diver,

I'm hoping that you are no longer a "Newbie", but now a seasoned diver. I believe your post requesting an owner's manual for the Atmos Sport was made in 2004.
I have recently acquired an Atmos Sport and similarly can't find an owner's manual. With a new battery, the Atmos seems to function, but I would like to find an owner's manual / instructions. Were you (or anyone else out there) successful in finding a manual?

Thanks,

RHarvey

Hi Neewbie Diver,

I'm hoping that you are no longer a "Newbie", but now a seasoned diver. I believe your post requesting an owner's manual for the Atmos Sport was made in 2004.
I have recently acquired an Atmos Sport and similarly can't find an owner's manual. With a new battery, the Atmos seems to function, but I would like to find an owner's manual / instructions. Were you (or anyone else out there) successful in finding a manual?

Thanks,

RHarvey

Hi RHarvey,

i have the same problem.

do you have dan any succes in finding a manual ?

greets

Rick{NL}

Hi Rick,

I still have not found any owner's manual or other support materials to help with the old Atmos Sport computer. I heard from a local diver that there were quick reference cards accompanying these computers. Such a card, or a copy of a card, would certainly be a help.

Ralph

Dennis,
I to am looking for an Aeris Sport manual. Unfortunately I get an access denied (HTTP 403) when I try and follow the link to the manual you posted.
I even tried registering for Dropbox to see if that fixed the prob. No luck
Any suggestions on how to access it would be appreciated.
Forgive me if it is my ignorance on using dropbox - I had not heard of it before now.
Thanks, Phil

Hello fellow divers, I just found a bran new in unopened box a aeris atmos sport dive computer I had forgot I bought. So I have a manual and info if anyone is still looking.

I am also looking for the instructions for the Atmos Sport can you send me a copy.

Thanks

nzdave

Hello fellow divers, I just found a bran new in unopened box a aeris atmos sport dive computer I had forgot I bought. So I have a manual and info if anyone is still looking.

Hello,
I too would love a copy of the manual for the Atmos Sport is you are able to send me a copy.
I contacted Aeris and they no longer have a copy of the manual available.
You may be one of the lucky few!
Let me know if there is any cost in obtaining a copy from you.
Thanks
Mark
Australia

---------- Post added December 30th, 2014 at 08:58 AM ----------

Hello again - or even a copy of the quick usage guide if it came with one?
Thanks again
Mark

Back
Top Bottom