Mosquito on Stinger Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

audiotyro

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is there a way to download the Mosquito thru the Stinger interface? I have a Stinger and my wife has the Mosquito. I just got the interface cable for the Stinger from a friend. It was the first time I was able to download and was very happy with the Dive Manager software. (I did get the bugs of 2.1.3 and was about to get the 2.1.4 upgrade but read thru threads and will backtrack to 1.6.) Anyway, I wish I could download my wife's data with the same interface. Thanks.

I appologize for replying without answering your question but I have a question of my own. Can you possibly explain to me what exactly the little bar graph on the right side of the stinger shows. I read that when using Nitrox that it shows O2 levels but how about nitrogen levels etc.. during reg. air dives? does it show residual nitrogen levels?

audiotyro:
Is there a way to download the Mosquito thru the Stinger interface? I have a Stinger and my wife has the Mosquito. I just got the interface cable for the Stinger from a friend. It was the first time I was able to download and was very happy with the Dive Manager software. (I did get the bugs of 2.1.3 and was about to get the 2.1.4 upgrade but read thru threads and will backtrack to 1.6.) Anyway, I wish I could download my wife's data with the same interface. Thanks.

Possibly the Do It Yourself guys on the 'board have figured out a way to do it. You may want to make a post in the DIY forum. The interface is not the same on the Stinger as it is the Mosquito. Now the interface that works on the Mosquito also works on the Vytec and Cobra but unfortunatly not the Stinger.

The stinger and mosquito are not interchangeable with the Suunto interface. It may be that some of the aftermarket interfaces will work with them both, but I don't believe so the contacts are too different between the two. Convenient, NOT!

Thanks for the replies. Just looking to save some $. :) Can't help pID005 on those bars.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom