Carberry's Cozumel Chronicles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Carberry's Cozumel Chronicles has a lot of pictures the owner of my local dive shop has taken while in Cozumel. I set the site up to make it easier for him to post pictures and updates. Today he posted 43 pictures of the Southern Resorts that were taken last week. There are links to various sets of pictures in his posts or you can get to the main galleries index by clicking on the My Photo Galleries link.

Willie

Thanks for the link. We actually met John at Casa Denis while we were in Cozumel over Thanksgiving.

Willie,

Thanks for the pics. I have stayed at the Presidente close to 20 times. Those pics are devastating. I have been in contact with them and they say that the Hotel will be back better than ever. The question is when.

We were supposed to be at the Allegro this week!!

They have alot of work to do!!!!

Please keep us informed of their progress...

Thanks,

Mike and Robbin

Thanks for the pictures, which, as they say are worth a thousand words. The Allegro, which I have stayed at 10 times, is accepting reservations for arrival starting Feb. 6. I thought I'd be safe and wait a few weeks, so have made reservations and gotten plane tickets (BTW, Continental's price from the west coast to Cozumel is the cheapest I have ever paid). for arrival Feb. 26.

Looks like there is a lot to get done, and I have no illusions that the grounds, beach, palapas, pool and beachside bar will be exactly as I remember. I miss Cozumel and the Allegro, though, and thought I'd do my little bit to help get the economy back up and the wonderful people back to work.

Jim

Here are excerpts of recent posts to Carberry's Cozumel Chronicles. There were several new sets of pictures posted today including some nice underwater photos of ...

Why Come to Cozumel? posted 12-23-2005, 09:25 PM
For everyone who said, Cozumel's gone ... no reason to come; here's a little something for you. Here's a family of 5 who did a simple resort course ...​

Merry Christmas posted 12-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Wow, seems like I just got here, but Christmas in two days tells me different. It goes without saying that my stay here this year has been dramatically different from years past ...​

Email Notification of Updates by admin 12-18-2005, 05:44 AM
If you want to be notified of updates to Carberry's Cozumel Chronicles ...​

Enjoy,

Willie

Back
Top Bottom