Cozumel Vacation 3/25 - 4/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mholmes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I will be in Cozumel from March 25 through April 2nd. Staying at the Vista Del Mar. I am diving with BlueXTSea. My wife wants to snorkel (can't dive due to asthma). Anyone else planning for the same week?

Mike Holmes

mholmes:
My wife and I will be in Cozumel from March 25 through April 2nd. Staying at the Vista Del Mar. I am diving with BlueXTSea. My wife wants to snorkel (can't dive due to asthma). Anyone else planning for the same week?

Mike Holmes

Mike,

My wife and I will be arriving on April 1st and staying through the 10th. We'll be picking up another couple on the 2nd at the airport. Our house is about a three quarters of a mile south of the airport off 70th. If you want try and get togther on the 1st drop me a note.

Jim,
Where is a good place we can meet for dinner. We can see if things will work out.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom