Especias is OPEN!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
and delicious as ever! I of course had my favorite Shrimp Zambal...I didn't even have to ask for it...Adrian juist knew and brought it to me!

The actual GRAND opening celebration will be in a week or two when all the details are complete and when the store downstairs opens. However, in the meantime, Adrian is open for business!!!!

Here are a few pictures from tonight:
Esp_Exterior.jpg

Especias_Dining_room.jpg

Especias_Sign.jpg

Especias_Terrace.jpg

Adrian_and_Tony.jpg

I can't wait to try it out when we're there in Sept...

That's great news! Where is the new location?

divematt:
Calle 3 between Av. 5 & Av. 10

Thanks Matt...and sorry guys for spacing out on that :)

I wish it was open when I was there two weeks ago. I went there for the first time on the trip before my last one. The food is excellent and very reasonably priced. Adrian got a kick out of the way I knew his name before he introduced himself to me. I told him that his, and his restaurant's, reputation preceeded him. I was travelling alone at the time and he sat down with and we had a nice chat. Really just a genuinely nice guy. The new restaurant looks beautiful. P.S. He also makes a killer Margarita which, suprisingly with the exception of La Choza, is not that easy to find on the island.

Glad to hear Adrian is back in business. We talked to him in late Feb.when he was working at Casa Denis one night. Didn't realize he was moving from the old location to a new spot. Now if I could just get back to Coz to have dinner there!!

I've been there twice already this year to see Adrian, and hoping the restaurant would be open. I'll be there from April 3rd to the 10th and will be making up for a lot of missed meals since Wilma :D

Can't wait!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom