I Am Not Addicted To Cozumel!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divingnthedark

Contributor
Reaction score
Michigan the land of ice, snow, and eternally cold
Okay positive self talk...I am not addicted to Cozumel...I can appreciate diving in the balmy local waters which are a rockin' roll over 40 plus degrees...I love the monotone color of rocks, mud, and algae...I will not surf the board for anything related to Cozumel...I am not addicted to Cozumel...I love wearing thick comfy neoprene from head to toe and feeling like Gumby... I see pretty freshwater perch, bluegill, trout and bass in nifty shades of brown...I am not addicted to Cozumel...What am I doing here in this forum?????

You also have to clap your fins together as you repeat the mantra, or you WILL become hopelessly addicted to warm, clear, vibrant, seas teaming with life!

Whats wrong with infinite shades of brown, and dull green/gray? :D

You are obviously in denial! Why fight it?

Divingnthedark:
Hey!!!! NO enabling!!!!:lol3:

Dang! That's why I failed Psych 101!:D

BIGSAGE136:
You also have to clap your fins together as you repeat the mantra, or you WILL become hopelessly addicted to warm, clear, vibrant, seas teaming with life!

Whats wrong with infinite shades of brown, and dull green/gray? :D

Okay I have my fins on and I'm clapping them....Hope it works:D

Divingnthedark:
Okay I have my fins on and I'm clapping them....Hope it works:D

Don't you have to say, "I'm not in Michigan anymore, Toto, I'm not in Michigan anymore, Toto"?

I invited a friend to come along with us to Cozumel last year...he returned 3 weeks later, bought a home and has been living there since. Addicted, 'eh

Back
Top Bottom