Suites Bahia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Buddy and I are doing a quick trip in August with Blue XT. This is one of the package places that Christi has on her website and is the cheapest. Anyone stay here and can tell us about it? I know Christi would not have a bad place connected with her but we are staying the Casa Mexicana in December but this trip is going as cheap as possible for the bosses back home.

AggieDad:
Buddy and I are doing a quick trip in August with Blue XT. This is one of the package places that Christi has on her website and is the cheapest. Anyone stay here and can tell us about it? I know Christi would not have a bad place connected with her but we are staying the Casa Mexicana in December but this trip is going as cheap as possible for the bosses back home.

I have heard from others that stayed there while we were in Cozumel last April that it was simple, clean, "great for the money", and had a fairly large room. I checked it out by asking for a tour of a couple of different "view" rooms, and will definitely try it out next trip. I've stayed at El Cid La Cieba, Casa Del Mar, Caribe Blue, and Hotel Cozumel and understand that it's in a class more like Caribe Blue than the other 3, but the more I save on the hotel, the more diving I can do and the more often I can visit Cozumel. It's walking distance to many restaurants and to the pier from which the dive boat will pick you up.

I have to agree with divematt. It's a "great for the money" place, not fancy but nice sized rooms, central location so easy to get around. Have a great trip, wish I were going with you!

Back
Top Bottom