DAN Scuba-opoly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstevens

Toadfish. Splendid is implied but not guaranteed.
Reaction score
I somehow managed never to have heard of DAN Scuba-opoly until just now. I saw some of the property cards on eBay and realized that, at least for Version 2, they're Cozumel hotels and dive shops.

Needless to say, I need one of these more than I need air.

Can anyone tell me about the different versions? I'm assuming different versions feature different locations, but I just don't know.

Even better, does anyone have a complete one they can sell me?

I somehow managed never to have heard of DAN Scuba-opoly until just now. I saw some of the property cards on eBay and realized that, at least for Version 2, they're Cozumel hotels and dive shops.

Needless to say, I need one of these more than I need air.

Can anyone tell me about the different versions? I'm assuming different versions feature different locations, but I just don't know.

Even better, does anyone have a complete one they can sell me?
Amazon.com has one they'd be willing to part with: http://www.amazon.com/DAN-Scuba-Opoly/dp/B001O7690I

There is this version here Scuba-Opoly | Image | BoardGameGeek

Looks like it's not Bahamas centered but not Cozumel specific either.

It also doesn't say what version this is. The only Cozumel thing I see on that board is Dive Paradise.

Here's the contact info page for the manufacturer, and a perusal suggests that the games are no longer being made.

Good luck. They should at the least be able to help with version/edition questions.

Late For The Sky

Thanks. That should help quite a lot.

wow, never heard of this before! not much of a "gamer" of any kind, but that's pretty cool!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom