Shore Diving @ Reef Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mle_osu

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Okay, so someone posted about shore diving at FA... was wondering what it was like at Reef Club? We have stayed at several places before, and I can remember that the shore diving at Hotel Coz (or whatever it is named these days) was pretty good.

We will be doing 2 am tank dives and thought about keeping the afternoon open for some shore diving, wind surfing, and sailing... but if the shore diving isnt worth it, maybe we'll pay for another trip out one or two afternoons... and of course we have some night dives scheduled!

I have snorkeled there and it was OK. Better if you go north of the peir. But Sanddollar get a bit upset if you are close to their peir. I did not see any shoredivers in the week that I was there. It is my impression that tanks are not available. But recently I saw an add somewhere that suggested tanks were available from Sanddollar as part of a hotel/dive package. I suggest you check ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom