Carnival Valor out of San Juan Oct. 12th., 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OCTAC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for any dive buddies that will possibly be on the Carnival Valor out of San Juan on Oct.12th, 2014??!!

I highly recommend Aqua Marine out of St Thomas. They were wonderful and as your ship probably does not dock for an extended period in St Thomas I can personally say they gave me a great time and back to my ship with plenty to spare. I also did a cruise where I dove at almost every port this summer. Loved it. I originally had a dive excursion with the ship and whenI asked others who went with that grp they were not overwhelmed while I had a fantastic dive experience in St Thomas!

I wrote a review.
Just so thankful to Dara and Wolfgang! - Review of Aqua Marine Dive Center, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands - TripAdvisor

I also rented a car and drove to Fajardo in PR. It was much better diving than I expected!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom