Bungee mount for Archimedes II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

piikki

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
There isn't any remote chance of DSS planning a bungee mount for Archimedes II?

I know you haven't done it yet (buggerbuggergugger) but now that all the bottom timers are on their way out and Archimedes is one of the cheapest ones that actually runs a timer in gage mode, wouldn't there be a teensyweensy chance? It seems to stick around... hintytinty :D

Buddy is needing a new back up and I looked on the list of bungee mounts you make to narrow list down. I can't believe it but the ones that are supposed to be the same do not all run similarly in gage - like Tusa does not have seconds.

There isn't any remote chance of DSS planning a bungee mount for Archimedes II?

I know you haven't done it yet (buggerbuggergugger) but now that all the bottom timers are on their way out and Archimedes is one of the cheapest ones that actually runs a timer in gage mode, wouldn't there be a teensyweensy chance? It seems to stick around... hintytinty :D

Buddy is needing a new back up and I looked on the list of bungee mounts you make to narrow list down. I can't believe it but the ones that are supposed to be the same do not all run similarly in gage - like Tusa does not have seconds.

We have no current plans to do so, sorry.

Tobin

Bummer. It's gonna be a choice between timer and bungee for her then. I am stuck with wrapping that darn strap around my arm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom