Pressing Suunto buttons with DSS mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJScubaSteve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have the DSS mount for my Vytec and Vyper Air. I love the bungee mount but I have trouble pressing the buttons when wearing my dry gloves. The factory boot has the large pads that fit over the buttons. I was thinking of cutting up the factory boot and trying to figure a way to glue the pads to the DSS mount. Can you recommend what type of glue, or is this just a bad idea? Any other ideas to make it easier to press the buttons?

I have the DSS mount for my Vytec and Vyper Air. I love the bungee mount but I have trouble pressing the buttons when wearing my dry gloves. The factory boot has the large pads that fit over the buttons. I was thinking of cutting up the factory boot and trying to figure a way to glue the pads to the DSS mount. Can you recommend what type of glue, or is this just a bad idea? Any other ideas to make it easier to press the buttons?

There is no adhesive that will bond to the material used to mold they DSS mounts, sorry.

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom