St Andrews St Park In Panama City in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I want to do a weekend of diving at St Andrews State Park in Panama City sometime during July. What would be the best weekend according to tide tables and is anyone else planning on diving there during July?

I want to do a weekend of diving at St Andrews State Park in Panama City sometime during July. What would be the best weekend according to tide tables and is anyone else planning on diving there during July?

I'll be in the area diving with Ramfan_08 June 30 - July 3. We're diving the Vortex on 30th, not sure about 1 & 2. Morning of 3rd I head back to C. FL.

we are heading down there in early july,probably the weekend after the 4th,havent looked at the tide charts yet.

Thanks Allen. I would love to but can't get off work during the week. We will have to make it a weekend. :)

Mark, the weekend after the 4th might work for us if you can let me know about the tides.

Thanks Bug.

Give an Egg a fish, and it dives for a day. Teach an Egg how to fish, and she dives for a lifetime!

Watch it Bug.:wink: A few of the times I went shore diving with you you jumped in the water and left me. I can't help it because the tides won't wait on me. You should be a gentlemen and wait regardless. :D

Let me qualify that by saying that you and Yoda did wait on me the last dive of the last day. You guys were sports standing in the surf for 30 minutes waiting to dive while I got ready and donned my gear. :D

You had a buddy, I wouldn't have left you without one. That or you were 45 min late and we were in the water before you got there :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom