Excellerator in Pro material

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sithong

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings,

I am a huge fan of Force Fins and fortunate enough to own a pair of Tan Delta Excellerator and a pair of Extra Force Fins in regular polyurethane (thanks, Cris!). My question is...would it be at all possible to order the Excellerator Force Fins in Neon Yellow Pro material?
I did inquire by phone and was told that by design, the Excellerator model had to be made of the more flexible regular material (??).
Looking forward to hearing from Bob on this one :)

Cheers,

Mark

Sithong, Thanks for your support. We just shipped our Excellerator Force Fin production mold's to our Pennsylvania plant. They will be running 86a material (Original) on Excellerator's only in black at this time. We found the Pro material just too stiff for most divers. I will keep you posted if we do a run in Neon Yellow 86a.... Best, Bob

OK, I am going to have to just say, that even though I am a huge fan of Extra Force and Excellerating Force Fin models....that Black is a much more desirable color for them.....at least for me..... :)

You guys that want the brightly colored ones.....what color shoes do you wear on land?? :)

Sithong, Thanks for your support. We just shipped our Excellerator Force Fin production mold's to our Pennsylvania plant. They will be running 86a material (Original) on Excellerator's only in black at this time. We found the Pro material just too stiff for most divers. I will keep you posted if we do a run in Neon Yellow 86a.... Best, Bob

I appreciate the quick response and info! Please do let me know should Neon Yellow 86a Excellerators become available. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

---------- Post added February 14th, 2014 at 04:56 PM ----------

OK, I am going to have to just say, that even though I am a huge fan of Extra Force and Excellerating Force Fin models....that Black is a much more desirable color for them.....at least for me..... :)

You guys that want the brightly colored ones.....what color shoes do you wear on land?? :)

Mostly black...less self conscious underwater :)

Sithong, If your on line check out my good friend Greg Holt from Scuba Radio tomorrow's show. holt-scuba-radio.jpg Greg is super cool along with Bill.http://www.scubaradio.com/ They put me on the AIR once in a while. This photo was taken at Hal Watt;s Forty Fathom during a fun trip traveling with Net Doc. More to come. Happy Valentines. Best, Bob

Dan, your're warmed up today...like the Split blade post elsewhere. I agree on the Yummy Yellow, but 28 years ago search and rescue diver's requested a brighter color Force Fin. We were the first to brighten up the scene. Happy Valentines Dan. Love, Bob and Susanne

Dan, your're warmed up today...like the Split blade post elsewhere. I agree on the Yummy Yellow, but 28 years ago search and rescue diver's requested a brighter color Force Fin. We were the first to brighten up the scene. Happy Valentines Dan. Love, Bob and Susanne

Happy Valentines day to you guys.....:) !!
And I have been enjoying all the "Split Fin" debunking opportunities that have fallen into my lap in the last few days :)

---------- Post added February 14th, 2014 at 05:46 PM ----------

So.... for fun, next time I go to the BHB I want to get a couple of split fin divers to grab on to a float line, and swim one way, I will grab onto it and swim the other way..with the extra force fins on.....and my bet is I can yank at least two of these divers backward no matter what they do....If I can do this with 3, it would really be cool :)
It will be the thrust potential of the fins, much more than a power issue of the diver :)

Dan, I would like to split the issue of "Split fins". The Foil Force is a Split Fin, and has a special shaped curved blade and the "Others have a flat blade"Flat Fins VS Force Fins - YouTube I coined the name, "Split Fin". During a interview for a certain Dive magazine I did not realize I was being used for the launch of my concepts for others who planned false testing of my products. In fact we were never tested and I have the legal files to prove it. But, Dan you really need to try a pair of the Foil Force.Force Fin Foil Force Fin . I will find my personal pair so. Well I hope every one is enjoying the evening with their sweet hearts. Every one should be super happy Susanne Chess has kept the light's on at Force Fins, she is my special partner, friend and ... Genoa Italy.aquatica-italy.jpg

Hongrace, Yes, and I will keep you posted. My Friend Josh who I made the Hockey Force Fin for will be first in line, then you can be the next. How;s that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom