Where to dive in Asia in mid to late October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miffy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi divers :)
I'll be in Taiwan and Hong Kong in October and would like to take in a dive trip (liveaboard or resort) for a week or so late October to early November.

Any suggestions?

I've done Komodo Islands liveaboard, Mabul / Sipadan, and Layang Layang. Looking for pelagics (hammerheads, whale sharks, manta rays), schools of barracudas, moorish idols, and anemone fish and nudibranches of course :)

Thanks for the recommendations !:)

Hi divers :)
I'll be in Taiwan and Hong Kong in October and would like to take in a dive trip (liveaboard or resort) for a week or so late October to early November.

Any suggestions?

I've done Komodo Islands liveaboard, Mabul / Sipadan, and Layang Layang. Looking for pelagics (hammerheads, whale sharks, manta rays), schools of barracudas, moorish idols, and anemone fish and nudibranches of course :)

Thanks for the recommendations !:)

Malapascua in Philippines.
HK has direct flight to Cebu City but not sure about the direct connection from Taipei.

Hi Miffy!

Malapascua and all the region of Visayas is a good option indeed. Tresher sharks, mantas, hammerheads, nudibranchs, seahorses and an incredible macro.
If you are going to be in Taiwan and Hong Kong, Palau is a good option too! You have direct flight from Taipei with China Airlines. In Palau you will dive with mantas, sharks, napoleons, school of barracudas and a wide macro life too (leaf fish, nudibranchs).
If you want to know more about those destinations, please don’t hesitate to have a look to the following website: Destinations - Siren Fleet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom