Scubatoys.com Selection ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbb97fxdwg

Reaction score
Gearing up soon. Been hearing good things about Scubatoys.com. Is everything they have on the website or is there more of a selection if I call? See some wanted things there but not others. Would like to have "buying power" of getting the entire gear up at one place. Thx.mbb97fxdwg@suscom.net

mbb97fxdwg:
Been hearing good things about Scubatoys.com. Is everything they have on the website or is there more of a selection if I call?
Yes, they have other brands they can't advertise (such as scubapro I believe), and best of all, some prices are lower than they can advertise.

Jonnythan is right, call! They are great to work with.

Jeff

Definitely call them.

They are really great and they work with you on a lot of stuff.

In the amount of time it took him to write that post, Larry probably could have sold him an entire gear set :wink:

I sent them an email this morning and they got back to me within the hour. :yelclap:

They also sell items that they don't show on the web site. The manufacturer may be on the web but not a perticular item. Telll him you are a scubaboarder, I think he is still taking care of us.

Last time I was on the phone with Larry, he told me about a guy from Canada (I think) who had a whole gear setup in his shopping cart and was ready to check out. He had a shipping question, so he gave a quick call. After talking to Larry and getting it worked out, Larry asked him what the heck he was buying that cost so much. The guy told him BC, regs, etc, etc, etc. Larry was all, no way, let's work out a better price. And the guy was like, well I was happy with the price, it was just the question about shipping. But Larry insists and ends up putting a package price together that saved the guy like a thousand bucks.

That's the kind of folks you deal with when you call ScubaToys. Definitely give them a ring when you're ready to slide the card and you'll save money and get great help and advice. I'd recommend them solely for the helpful service, but when you factor in that they are also the best deal and authorized dealers...well...you get it :wink:

Gregg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom