Thanksgiving Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

batyah

New
Reaction score
Looking for any recommendations on good place to go for 4-5 days at Thanksgiving.
We are heading out from Denver & don't want to waste a full day traveling to/from.

Been to Belize, Cozumel & Tortola & hoping for some place new. Thks!

Hey batyah, welcome to ScubaBoard, Florida, have you thought about Florida?

David

Welcone to the board!
Cayman is way cool.

Joe

Florida is really not a bad idea... great diving right here in the good ol' US of A!!! Or... how about Fiji? The mantas are having their babies during that time I understand. Let us know where you go and post some pics when you get back will you?

By the way, I grew up in Englewood. Not great diving there :wink: , but the mountains are great!

See you around the boards,

wetrat

Florida would be your most convenient, and Key Largo is great for :newbie:s

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

batyah:
Looking for any recommendations on good place to go for 4-5 days at Thanksgiving.
We are heading out from Denver & don't want to waste a full day traveling to/from.

Been to Belize, Cozumel & Tortola & hoping for some place new. Thks!
For many years, we would go to Baja for Thanksgiving week. Both La Paz and Cabo San Lucas had many good dive sites accessible by dayboat.

Welcome to the board. I would do the Florida Keys as well. Go to www.keysmobilediving.com. I have used this guy a couple of times and he seems to let me make up my own dive schedule. He just shows up with the boat and tanks.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

I would love to go diving over thanksgiving but 1/2 the problem is getting somewhere. Florida is almost out of the question b/c of so many families flying there for the holidays so airfare is horrendous.

I took a look at LaPax and Cabo, which from LA are somewhat easier to get to, but even there the airfares were over $600. Is there any easy way to get to LaPaz?

any other suggestions are more than welcome.

Alexandra

Back
Top Bottom