Need info on cheap flights -DFW to CUN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PFriend_1

New
Reaction score
We are going to Cancun July 11 - 16, for our first ocean diving experience! We have 4 adults and a 16-year old going. We are fairly new to diving, and can't wait to try our luck at the beautiful sites that you all have talked about on these forums. We have been looking through the forums ,and are going to call Ben about dive trips while we are there.

What we need now is information on booking flights. I have been shopping through I don't know how many websites, but can't seem to find cheap flights to Cancun. I keep being told they are out there, but I can't find them!

HELP!!!! I know with gas prices as high as they are, we may not be able to get cheap flights, but sure would like to, so we can spend more on diving when we get there!

I paid a little over 400 each for two a couple months ago. We are going a week after you. Just out of curiosity I was looking the other day and the best I found was on Travelocity. AeroMexico has some cheeper flights, but they all include a layover, sometimes a long one, in Mexico City. I remember hearing some adds for another one, but listening closely it didn't include all the taxes, fees, surcharges, etc. After that was all added in it wasn't any cheeper. I don't remember the airline. Welcome to the boards and enjoy your trip.

A site that searches almost everything at once: Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets, Cheap Airfare & Discount Travel Deals - Kayak.com

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom