Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Which airlines have the sexiest flight attendants?

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    Singapore Airlines hands down. During a long flight I casually asked one of the attendants how to kill a day in Singapore and a half hour later, she gave me three, hand written pages of things to do/see along with some really high quality postcards. She had all kinds of questions about living in the U.S. and told me about the pro-U.S. rallies after 9/11. She was a real sweetie.

Diver

Go Red - Support SB!

Who would dive every day if he
    could?

Dives
    500 - 999
    Quote Originally Posted by gotwake View Post
    I've never had a safety briefing like this

YouTube - Cebu Pacific FAs dancing

That's the most innovative safety briefing I've ever seen

Registered

Alive

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    Singapore and it's not just the flight attendants. The service, seat room and the amazing airport.

On our multi flight back from Raja Ampat, everyone in our group was really looking forward to going through Singapore.

My High Resolution Videos

http://www.vimeo.com/ronscuba

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234