Roatan Dive Trip GoPro Video 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thook

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all. Just did10 days underwater in Roatan. Attached is my GoPro video.. Great trip...Met some great people.
stayed at Turquoise Bay and will have a trip report done soon!

Keep well.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5zULIvWQo

I would be very interested in your opinion and review of TB. This was one of the resorts we considered before deciding to stay at WB.

Loved the El Augilla (sp?) when we were there in JUne

T-bay seems to be a love it or hate it resort according to Trip Advisor.

the north shore, is also very different diving topography than the south shore, say at Cocoview.

I actually won a $1000 free week at T-bay, and didn't use it, (the vibe seemed not for us) as for airfare and wifes stay there would of cost us another $3K

your mileage may vary.

seems like a nice place, just not for us.

Geez rockyheap, what did you do with the $1000 credit at TR? While it's not my ideal either, I would have taken it like a shot anyway and combined the opportunity with another week elsewhere on the island. Yes, I understand you don't have the same option, being two of you and all. :)

I lived on Roatan for a couple months, and while nice, yay winning a free $1000 week for one there at T-bay didn't muster up our interest to spend another 3K for full package of 2 people.........I just let the award slide, though most likely I've got friends that would still honor it.

Lots of other places to see in the world, been to many, haven't explored them all............after a while you get Caribbean'd out. then it's time to move on to a 3rd trip to Fiji and New Zealand and Philippines in the south pacific. more our style

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom