Mote Marine Dive Fest & Reef cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sh@rkW@tcher

supreme yak diver in charge
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
101343120.gif

Eventbrite - Pirate Coast Dive Festival 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooo........................This looks like fun!

I think this should be posted in the full Conch area. We usually do a "June Birthday and Shark Tooth Dive" during June (usually the last weekend, but that is subject to change...)

Colin, Walter and everyone else may begin to schedule the Bday and tooth dive around this event... It's gonna be a tough one though... spreading the event, and then the reef clean up the next weekend... hmmmmm!

Whatdaya say?

Are there any activities for the non-divers during both events?
The shore diving in Sarasota/Bradenton is limited. This event will be above water activity... for the most part...

We may be able to work it into a Venice Beach shark tooth weekend... But, the event and activities will be on land... That was an excellent question, by the way :wink:

Guys:
I'm sorry but I can't answer your questions about "other" activities. I'm not the organizer, I'm just passing on the info, since last year's the reef cleanup was not very well publicized and didn't get much attendance. I posted it on the main conch forum, but it was pulled as a "double post". I opted to leave it in the Tampa forum since most that will probably attend are local. You should direct your inquires to the email address listed at the bottom of the flyer for any special info.

Thanks
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom