Looking for Maui divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rodward

New
Reaction score
My son and I would like to dive in Maui during the week of September 17-22. We are considering a night dive sometime after the 18th. We understand there are a few good locations to make shore night dives. It is always more fun to go in groups on night dives, so we are looking for some divers to join us.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Tim??? :)

If you don't find a local check with Shaka Doug.

Al? lol

At this point I'm free all day the 19th (Monday) if you want to get together for some diving up Lahaina way ... And a night dive at Black rock is usually pretty nice.

Pacific Dive also keeps a buddy book you can check out.

Aloha, Tim

Yur just a dive ***** Tim. :)

Hi, I'm going to be in the northwestern part of maui sept 18-22. I'm on a pretty tight schedule (which I'm unsure of at the moment) but I really want to squeeze in a dive while I'm out there. I just got my open water certification so I'm not confortable night diving yet (due to a major lack of experience) but I'd love to go shore diving. If you're game, I can let you know when (if) I'll be able to dive.

If you'd like to join us during the day of September 19th feel free to - Just let me know what your schedule is and I'll try to schedule one of the dives during that time (the more the merrier is my motto about diving :wink: )

Aloha, Tim

rodward:
My son and I would like to dive in Maui during the week of September 17-22. We are considering a night dive sometime after the 18th. We understand there are a few good locations to make shore night dives. It is always more fun to go in groups on night dives, so we are looking for some divers to join us.

Aloha

I'd be more than happy to join you. I've free dove Black Rock numerous times and now get to enjoy it scuba diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom