Help with Kauai scheduling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mistressmotorsports

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Flying this Friday 6/15 to Kauai. I can dive Sun, Tues, Wed, maybe Thurs if it's early. Fying out Friday pm, 6/22. I originally had this scheduled:
Sunday - Nihau
Tues am - Tunnels
Tues night - Tunnels
Wed - Boat dive on south shore

BUT- I am the only one signed up for the Nihau trip with Fathom Five this Sunday so I am worried we may not go. I really want to get there, so I can book with SeaSport Divers, who have confirmed they have room for me on Tuesday. Good so far.

BUT- Seasports doesn't do Tunnels, so I need to go with someone else on a different day. I was pretty excited about 4 dives there on Tuesday, which is the day that Fathom Five goes and does the night dive. Others do day dives on lots of other days, so that's a fallback. Since I am staying in Princeville, though, I was hoping to do the night diving up north.

So, the question is, how can I get both Nihau and Tunnels day/night in? Is there someone else to dive with that can arrange something like this? Of course the whole problem goes away if some other people sign up for the Sunday Nihau trip, but who knows if that will happen.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom