Beach Dive Buddy Kauai Jan 10-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

levergun

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for dive buddy(s) for the week listed. I am staying in Princeville, but would travel most anywhere on the Island. I do prefer early dives, but would be up for a night dive or two. Any dive is a great dive.
rg

I will be down in Poipu during that week. While I have snorkeled those beaches, I have yet to dive them. So I'd be game for some shore dives.
Ed

I dove Poipu as a beach dive last March. I found an immature 1" frogfish and a nudi. Nice easy profile, easy entry, and I will pm you my email. Thanx a bunch.

Poipu is a great place to dive. Seasport Divers is close by for you to get your tanks and other gear. It's a short drive to Koloa Landing to go diving. There is a good walkup diner next to Seasport too.

I'll be on Kauai, not sure where (fam vacation and the wife handles the details) from the 6 through the 16th, shoot me an email if you need someone to dive with. Lpv95327@gmail.com.

but would travel most anywhere on the Island.
You'll likely have to, Tunnels is probably shut down till March/April. Unless you get a nice day.
I also recently read they've banned diving at Ahukini Landing now for the fishermen.

I 2nd the recommendation for Koloa Landing. It's probably the best shore dive on the south side.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom