Best Dive Sites in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cincydive

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So I have been looking at various forums and can't seem to find any sort of ranking or opinions for the best dive sites in Maui. I have seen some opinions of dive outfits, but want to know your opinions of those as well.

My husband and I are going to be in Maui for a week, May 2-9. We are staying in Kaanapali but I am willing to drive to get the most out of my week. We have been diving for over 10 years and probably have 100+ dives under our belt, so we are comfortable with more difficult dives, although we haven't been diving much lately as the kids are not old enough yet! (So maybe we need to start out slow!)

So as we have a limited amount of time on Maui, I was hoping that you all could help me find the best places and people to dive with while we are there. Thanks for all your help!

Back
Top Bottom