Maui Dive Reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

levergun

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just returned from Maui 9/13-30/2013. I dove with(1-10) 10 being best. Mind you we all have different things that make the dive a great thing.
B&B Scuba am front side molikin and wailea boat w/nitrox (9) tanks were 2900, dms were great, small groups 4 and 3 including the DM
Maui Diving and Snorking, Mala Wharf & Black rock, Shore, tanks 3000, one on one, 71 and 68 min dives on 80's (10)
ScubaHawk, scooter dive makenna landing, tanks 3000, one on one, 53 min with 925 air left, Greg (9)
Ed Robinson, 2 tank adv, back side molikini & red rock, tanks 2800 nitrox :0(, dove my tanks, dms great, crew :0( , (7)
Extended Horizons, AM lanai, nitrox tanks 3000+ :0), dove my tanks 60 and 61 mins 9 min of NDL on second dive, great DMs, (10)
Aloha Diving https://www.alohadivecenter.com/ new operation, best bang for the buck, beach dives, honolua, Black Rock night, st Anthony( 1 min ndl on surface), mile 12 manta, tanks 2900+, dove my tanks dives from 53 min(night on a 63 cf) to 76 min at honoloa. (10)
any questions pm me.
saw
manta, white tip reef sharks and at least 7 different eels... and the usual stuff.

Ever use Lahaina Divers? Am thinking of going to Lanai with Extended Horizons and Molokini with Lahaina Divers.

I dove with Lahaina Divers Oct 2012, for their Carthinagin and Night(Mala Wharf). Not bad as there were only about eight divers, but the boat could have held a lot more. I believe LD they may have a larger group on their day trips because of boat size. I prefer to splash with smaller groups. I usually have a camera, and one diver ahead of me with poor buoyancy control can ruin a lot of pics. Bigger boat smoother ride, but I am not prone to seasickness.

thanks for the review.

I used Lahaina Divers three days this month. It is a descent OP. There were 20-22 divers on the boat, split into three groups based on experience. Buddy teams of the more experienced divers were allowed to stay in the water until the last group went up. They are well organized and safe. They have the same weather related issues everyone else has but are accomodating when they can be. The thing I liked the most was the great communication.

your reviews only seem to be based on tank pressure and dive time?????.

Back
Top Bottom