6-13 December 2014 - Epic Raja Ampat Dive Trip (3 spots available! Hurry!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I hope everyone's doing well. Just dropping in to see if there is any interest for a crazy epic dive trip in Raja Ampat (Indonesia). Raja Ampat is rated one of the top places in the world for diving and if you google it, you will know I'm speaking the truth.

Due to sudden workload, it is with heavy heart that three of us registered for the trip has to find replacements to take over our spots for this dive.

A trip like this usually costs at least US$2,500 and this one is mere US$1,500 (because the Divemaster in charge knows the boat owner personally, thus got a special price).

There has been plenty of interests so far but nothing is confirmed so everyone still has a shot to be on this epic trip! Please email me at arifinstephanie@gmail.com for further information. And please, because time is pretty tight, I will appreciate it if you contact me only if you are serious.

Below are further information, but again, please contact me at
arifinstephanie@gmail.com if you have further inquiries. Thank you so much!

6 – 13 DECEMBER 2014

8D/7N - RAJA AMPAT LOB DIVE TRIP

BOAT
MV TEMU KIRA (MV TemuKira - Grand Komodo Indonesia Liveaboard)

ITINERARY
Dec 6 – Arrival in Sorong the morning (06:30), pick up and straight depart to port by mini bus. Boat briefing; room assignments; lunch; 2 dives.
Dec 7 - 12 – 4 Dives/day
(Participants are free to join all four dives or pick and choose the dives that they want to join)
Dec 13 – Flight out from Sorong.

PRICES
Indonesia Rupiah 18,000,000 / US$1,500 per person on twin sharing basis.
Prices include: Boat; diving; meals; dive guide; tanks; weight; weight belt; transfer from airport to the boat (return). Not included: flights; conservation fee and port clearance US$ 70; soft drinks/beer (they are available to purchase on the boat); tips

PAYMENT
Deposit of Indonesia Rupiah 5,000,000 / US$400 per person.
Balanced to be paid in full by mid November.
Refund policy: No refund unless there is a replacement participant

PREPARATION
Equipment: All participants should have their own dive gear including reef hooks and dive lights (except tanks and weight). Suggested but not mandatory number of dive logs prior to the trip: 50 dives.

---------- Post added October 24th, 2014 at 11:20 PM ----------

Sorry about the previous message, its my first time going to forums to broadcast news like this. Someone from another forum brought up that I should do an intro in case people think I'm a travel agent.. haha!

Anyway, so this trip was arranged by my Divemaster (who does trips annually) and I had book my spot since April, but I have just gotten a big project which I have to take on personally thus I had to cancel this trip. Definitely not a travel company, just desperately need replacements. Cause if I don't, I'm responsible for the full amount regardless of attendance
(-.gif

Hello everybody! I hope everyone's doing well. Just dropping in to see if there is any interest for a crazy epic dive trip in Raja Ampat (Indonesia). Raja Ampat is rated one of the top places in the world for diving and if you google it, you will know I'm speaking the truth.

Due to sudden workload, it is with heavy heart that three of us registered for the trip has to find replacements to take over our spots for this dive.

A trip like this usually costs at least US$2,500 and this one is mere US$1,500 (because the Divemaster in charge knows the boat owner personally, thus got a special price).

There has been plenty of interests so far but nothing is confirmed so everyone still has a shot to be on this epic trip! Please email me at arifinstephanie@gmail.com for further information. And please, because time is pretty tight, I will appreciate it if you contact me only if you are serious.

Below are further information, but again, please contact me at
arifinstephanie@gmail.com if you have further inquiries. Thank you so much!

6 – 13 DECEMBER 2014

8D/7N - RAJA AMPAT LOB DIVE TRIP

BOAT
MV TEMU KIRA (MV TemuKira - Grand Komodo Indonesia Liveaboard)

ITINERARY
Dec 6 – Arrival in Sorong the morning (06:30), pick up and straight depart to port by mini bus. Boat briefing; room assignments; lunch; 2 dives.
Dec 7 - 12 – 4 Dives/day
(Participants are free to join all four dives or pick and choose the dives that they want to join)
Dec 13 – Flight out from Sorong.

PRICES
Indonesia Rupiah 18,000,000 / US$1,500 per person on twin sharing basis.
Prices include: Boat; diving; meals; dive guide; tanks; weight; weight belt; transfer from airport to the boat (return). Not included: flights; conservation fee and port clearance US$ 70; soft drinks/beer (they are available to purchase on the boat); tips

PAYMENT
Deposit of Indonesia Rupiah 5,000,000 / US$400 per person.
Balanced to be paid in full by mid November.
Refund policy: No refund unless there is a replacement participant

PREPARATION
Equipment: All participants should have their own dive gear including reef hooks and dive lights (except tanks and weight). Suggested but not mandatory number of dive logs prior to the trip: 50 dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom