Hi from N.C.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sipidanbg

Registered
Reaction score
Just discovered this board and looking forward to discussions.... I've been diving for almost 15 years (once a year diver) but really got hooked as my wife and I just returned from 18 months in Malaysia - we had a chance to see many of the dive sites off the East Coast of Malaysia, made a trip to Sipidan (a real highlight of the trip as you can tell from my selected username) and the GBR.

Now that the wife is diving and loving it - we're looking forward to finding ways to get out more than 1 time a year.

Hi sipidanbg, and welcome to Scubaboard. You might want to fill in your location of N.C. where you are now so that others in your area can give you better advice about where to dive. Looks like you got a little spoiled by some of the diving you have done, but some of us will dive wherever there is water, just to get some bottom time. Have fun on the board and safe diving.
David

Hi and welcome to Scubaboard! What part of NC are you in? Make sure to check out the NC forum on the board because we try to stay active diving and just hanging out.

Mel

Hey and welcome. A good board and some good people. Take all with a grain of salt and you will do fine.
rich

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to Scubaboard, and thanks for living in the best dive state! :eyebrow:

Be sure to check out the NC Wreck Divers section under the dive club section, there is always something going on and we have a big group of members that's steadily increasing.

RICHinNC:
Hey and welcome. A good board and some good people. Take all with a grain of salt and you will do fine.
rich
Ok Rich, what has that got to do with a pony bottle...?

Howdy and Welcome to ScubaBoard.com

You're a lot close to the ocean than I am. You do what you have to do. I've flown into RDU a few times to dive the offshore wrecks there, and - Florida is a cheap flight for you. PM me if I can help you find your way around the board there...

don :cowboy2:

Welcome to the board. There are a bunch of us here from the Raleigh-Durham area.

As said before welcome and be sure to check out the NC Wreck Divers Forum. A lot of good trips have come out of this group and we have one coming up this weekend as a matter of fact.

Welcome Aboard

Paula

Back
Top Bottom