Hello from Puget Sound area in Washington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WADiverBob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Everyone.

I have been reading posts sometime and the great info. I finally joined ScubaBoard. I've been diving since 1992. I live in Arlington, WA. I am deaf and use American Sign Language (easy underwater communication) :) . My very few dive buddies can very little sign Language.

I plan go to Monterey Bay and San Diego, Calif. in early August with my wife and two kids. I like go diving someday.

Bob

Hi Bob and welcome to SB. Looks like you got one up on most of us on good communication skills in a soundless enviroment. I hope to be doing a few more dives in Monterey this weekend, making my Monterey dive count 6.
David

Howdy Bob! Glad you finally made an appearance here. :D Hopefully you will find your way over the to photo forum as well. Be sure to post some of your pictures to the gallery.

Always good to have another veteran join us. PM me if I can help you with anything here...

don :cowboy2:

Well, hi there Bob!

Actually, your pictures have been on this board (some of the ones you've sent me I've posted).

Glad to see you've finally joined the party!! Many people (myself included) will benefit from your presents here.

See ya!

Rick

(like this one)

Hey! I am a deaf diver, so is my buddy. We just moved to Seattle a month ago, and will move out a month later. We're just in the seattle area for the summer break from school at RIT. Welcome to scubaboard, and I'm defintely interested in meeting you sometime - I have yet met another experienced deaf diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom