Greets from Dallas Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all!

Newly certified Advanced Nitrox / Deco burgeoning tech diver here. Was searching around for a good active dive forum and looks like I found it!

D.

Yep, you did.

Be sure to check out the Texas swamp divers and come dive with us. There are a few wanna be (not intended to be negative) Tec divers in the group. Myself included.

TwoBit

:dance: :monkeydan Hi there Daylonious, Thanks for checking out scuba board, you will definitely like it here, I know I do! If you want someone to chat with feel free to pm me. Take care and dive safe. Matt​

Daylonious:
Hi all!

Newly certified Advanced Nitrox / Deco burgeoning tech diver here. Was searching around for a good active dive forum and looks like I found it!

D.
Daylonius, welcome to SB! Lots of great info here, and yes, very active, friendly place. Your questions/ input are welcomed. When you get time, fill out more of your profile, that gives us a li'l background about ya. Dive safely!

I'm not up to that, but we do have lots of Tech divers aboard.

Do complete your Profile and separately - your Dive Info, as it will help...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

DandyDon:
I'm not up to that, but we do have lots of Tech divers aboard.

Do complete your Profile and separately - your Dive Info, as it will help...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the warm welcome! I fleshed out my profile a wee bit more - looking forward to enjoy all the great info on here!

D.

Swamp Divers huh? Where are you guys based out of?

THanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

D.

TwoBitTxn:
Yep, you did.

Be sure to check out the Texas swamp divers and come dive with us. There are a few wanna be (not intended to be negative) Tec divers in the group. Myself included.

TwoBit

I'm heading down to Bermuda at the end of the month to do some serious wreck diving. I've noticed those little countdown timers in posts and would like to put one in for my trip. How do I do that?

I'm heading out the 29th of Sept - can't wait!

Daylonious:
Hi all!

D.

Daylonious:
Swamp Divers huh? Where are you guys based out of?

THanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

D.
It is your local dive club forum here - see this link: Texas Swamp Divers

Alas a little far for me - I am more likely to go to Santa Rosa NM. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom