Hi there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J T

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm Jason. I live in Oz and I'll be giving my 2 cents worth every now and then. I am very opinionated with diving matters. Not everyone agrees with what I say but hey everyone's entitilrd to their own opinion:wink: :14:

Welcome to the board, but that is just my opinion.:D

Hello Jason, welcome to SB! Everyone here is usually quite friendly. Our difference of opinions is what makes SB so great! Within TOS (of course) your version is welcomed here. Can we agree, there will surely come a time when it's value is way more than 2 cents? I think so :) See you on the board!

> 3,000 dives. Wow. You've got my attention...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to SB Jason!

Hey J T welcome to SB, looks like with the amount of dives you have, you would have some pretty strong opinions about diving. Look forward to hearing some of them.
David

Hi JT, I'm a new diver and look forward to hearing more from you and I welcome your expertise. Warm wishes from Tammy in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom