New in Puget Sound...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PugetSounder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, My wife and I are getting certified next month, and we're really looking forward to getting in this COLD water! I'm really interested in hunting/spearfishing fish, crab, and scallops. If anyone here is in the Sound area, and is willing to share knowledge with a rookie diver, I'd really appreciate it. A standing offer for lunch is up for anyone willing to show me the ropes... each time we dive.

Thanks and please send me any and all information or helpful hints you have!!! I'd be game to go chase crabs via snorkle before I'm certified too - let me know!!!

-Doug

Welcome aboard Doug!!! SB is a great place to be and you will learn ALOT!!

Doug,
Welcome to Scubaboard. You are off to a great start on your adventure of diving. There is as much information here to absorb as there are things to look at diving in WA.

You are going to love diving in the sound. I have done hundreds of dives there and each time see something new. No two dives have ever been the same.

Diving around here is different than in warm water. It is much more equipment intensive. Spend time on the board asking questions and doing research before you have to spend your money twice on gear.

Let me know if I can help you out.

Welcome to SB Doug!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Yeah, we got lots of divers there. Check your local forum...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-005.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom