Hi - New to Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

terrihaslam

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi to all,

Happy Thanksgiving.

I am new to diving and am in the process of being certified. My boyfriend dives and has encouraged me to add this sport to my swimming and snorkeling.
I am looking forward to new adventures and would love to be certified all the way to wreck diving.
I am also looking forward to learning from all of you experienced divers.

Welcome!

I think its great that you and you b/f can enjoy diving together.

Hi,
welcome to the board like you i am new to diving and decided to try it because of my fiance's passion for it. I have to tell you it has been a lot of fun and very interesting duscussing things with him and learning from him(his has his AOW and is Nitrox certified) I have yet to dive in OW (my certification dives are scheduled for end of December) but i so look foward to experiencing it with him. Good luck and have fun!

Hi Terry and welcome to a wonderful new world. The best advice I can give to a new diver is to dive often. The only way to develop your skills is to dive! You'll hear lots of differing opinions. be open to what you hear but be careful to not just blindly believe everything you read.:D

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom