Hello from the Bay Area, C! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
California* I signed up for this forum alil while ago but never posted. I think now is a good time since I just got certified to dive this past weekend in Monterey :crafty: The Viz was **** the first day and even worse the second day but it was without a doubt one of the most amazing expierences I EVER had. The water was freezing the weather kinda sucked but going down for the first time and realizing im IN the ocean. Just Wow. So just wanted to intorduce myself and say Hey...So.....HEY! :happywave:

Welcome!

Getting certified in Monterey is quite an accomplishment. Congrats!

Now's the time to find and join a local club, one that dives locally, so you can find good mentors and dive buddies and really start your scuba education.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Never thought about joining a club. Makes sense though! My fiance has been certified for a while. But I think us finding a club to dive with is a great idea. Thanks!

My husband and I have been going on this long weekend dive trip for 2 years now and it's great. It was actually our first dives right after open water certification in Monterey! So if you can take a Friday off at the end of this month, consider joining us. This will be our 3rd year and a lot of the divers come back every year and we have a lot of new people on the boat as well. If you have questions, let me know! Channel Islands - June 22-24, 2012 - $550.00 : Aquatic Discovery Scuba Center, Santa Clara-- California

It's the Truth Aquatics' Conception :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom