First post!..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d_frag

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So I've been lurking on the board for a few weeks now, reading and reading and well, more reading. Trying to ultimately feel this place out, since so many boards can feel very cliquish.

I took an open water certification course about a month ago now, and I can't wait to get back into the water. I'm blassed with the chilly cold water of monterey bay about an hour from home. I just need to convince friends to get cert'd, or find some divers out there. I know they are there, just gotta find'm!

david

Welcome aboard!!!!

Please feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun here: NorCal
I'm sure there will be plenty here to help you stay wet......dive on in and enjoy:D

An hour from great dive sites isn't too bad. Plus I've heard your area has tons of wildlife to see underwater. In a drysuit, you might not even notice the cold that much (well, I don't really up in Victoria).

You've caught the diving bug; now all you have to do is keep diving and gain more experience and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom