Hello from the Boot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone, my name is Brad Troedel and I am from Shreveport, Louisiana. This past weekend I got my level 1 certification through SSI at our local dive shop here, Scuba Ventures. My girlfriend (Rachpreach) is also a member of this board. I signed up for this board because I would like to be able to have a source for experienced divers that have "seen it all" go to speak. I feel like this is going to be a TON of fun and I want to be able to enjoy myself safely and responsibly while diving. I feel like the main things that I want to get out of Scuba Diving is the videography and photography. My girlfriend recently purchased a GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition, so we will be taking that on our trip coming up in August to Roatan, Honduras. Have heard it is beautiful there! We hope so! We hope to have some awesome dives!

Brad

Welcome to SB and diving, have fun.
your neighbor in Texas.
Marc.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Have Fun in Roatan.

Good Luck & Good Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom