Family of 4 Divers in Virginia, USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HDK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just a quick intro. I thought I would finally join, instead of just lurking all these years, because our youngest just received his Open Water Cert. from our local dive shop.

My wife and I got PADI OW certified in 1995 and have slowly progressed over the years, rarely diving since the kids were born. Now that all 4 of us are certified we are planning on diving a whole lot more. Trips are already planned for the next year.

My wife and I have completed Rescue Diver and plan on completing Master Scuba Dive next year. She has a couple of specialities also completed since she took 2 courses while our youngest took his Open Water. We are planning on earning Dive Master and Instructor classifications before we retire, go live on a boat, and sail & dive around the world. At least that's the plan once the kids are in college/out of the house.

So that's us in summary... Husband, wife, daughter, and son. Living in Virginia, USA. All 4 of us are divers. :)

Welcome to SB. I had several friends who live in Virginia that travel with our group when we go diving. Nice folks in Virginia.

What fun to have the family diving together. My only "child," my son Kevin, dives as do several of my nieces and nephews. Always great to dive with them.

Back
Top Bottom