thanks for making such an active community!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was looking up potential places to sleep and dive in Cozumel, and I found this forum. just moved from South Florida to NYC at the end of the summer, and I am really missing the warm ocean these days! going to do some diving next week off of Cozumel, thank goodness! I have heard it is some of the best diving in the world, so I am particularly excited to get underwater and explore the reefs. it will also be my first night dive! so if anybody has any advice on which operator to go with, or which reef to request, I would be so appreciative.

this community is chock full of stellar information- I hope to utilize it over the next many years as I explore the world's oceans. thanks so much!

I was looking up potential places to sleep and dive in Cozumel, and I found this forum. just moved from South Florida to NYC at the end of the summer, and I am really missing the warm ocean these days! ...

New York is close to a lot of good wreck diving. One bonus.

New York is close to several good dive ops in NJ. Another bonus.

New York airports have scheduled flights for snowbirds that go to all kinds of tropical places. A big bonus, and boy are we jealous out here in CA.

Welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom