New Diver from RVA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CptnD

New
Reaction score
Hey all! My name is Dom and I have always had an extreme love and passion for the ocean. I'm a pretty experienced angler from the Keys up to VA Beach and would love to get spearfishing as soon as possible. I am finally to a point where I am ready to proactively and seriously invest time and money into diving. My plan is to be certified in the next few months and in the mean time I will be slowly collecting the dive equipment I need to pursue on. In addition, my goal is to take my first open water dive trip by summertime of this year. Glad to be here and can't wait to get in the water!

Welcome to the board...there should be no lack of dive sites already in your gps if you are already a big fisherman around here. If you are driving the boat, there will be no shortage of divers willing to pitch in on fuel if you want to dive locally.

Welcome to the board...there should be no lack of dive sites already in your gps if you are already a big fisherman around here. If you are driving the boat, there will be no shortage of divers willing to pitch in on fuel if you want to dive locally.
HAHA I hear that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom