Greetings from Okinawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rb9228

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

i recently got my OW certification and been getting wet every chance I get. I'm fortunate enough to be living here for the next few years and am taking advantage of the awesome area. I also love geocaching and have combined the two hobbies by placing my very first underwater cache. I look forward of sharing experiences, advice, and stories.

Welcome! I have a sizable customer base on the island thanks to the USMC and USAF. My son is stationed there until 2018 at Kadena. Hopefully I'll be able to make it for a visit while he's there.

Welcome to SB! I myself recently placed my first underwater cache!

With all the great dive spots here, I thought there would be a lot of underwater caches. So far my cache is the only dive cache on the island. I don't know if there were any placed in the past but I'm aiming to change that.

I am also in Okinawa and fairly new to diving October 2015 currently an Advanced Open water diver. Love being in the water. It is getting cooler here, but still beautiful diving.

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant... in both diving and ScubaBoard! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

I have over 200 dives on the "Rock" and will be back this summer. Take care and be careful at Horseshoe and Bolo....both are life takers.

Back
Top Bottom