Hello from Vancouver, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kazinvan

Contributor
Reaction score
I was certified at the end of last year (OW/AOW) and have 9 dives under my belt with two more coming on Saturday. I love the sport and plan to dive a lot more this year. Just saying hi, and looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Mike

kazinvan:
I was certified at the end of last year (OW/AOW) and have 9 dives under my belt with two more coming on Saturday. I love the sport and plan to dive a lot more this year. Just saying hi, and looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Mike

Welcome to Scubaboard Mike. A great bunch of folks here. Lots of very active divers in Van so buddies should not be a problem. You may want to try diving on the Island some time as well.

Heya Mike, welcome to the Board and into the greatest sport alive....! Congrats on your recent certification!!!! :cheering:

Vickie

Welcome to ScubaBoard Mike.

The more you dive, the more you wished you had gotten certified earlier! There are a lot of great places in Van to dive. If you get over to Victoria, try Race Rocks, and near Sidney the GB Church and HMSC McKenzie. Have fun and dive safe.

Derrick

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to start exploring the underwater world. There are so many good spots to go and dive.

Mike

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hey there kazinvan, welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom