hey yall' from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeMike

Reaction score
just wanted to say hey. going friday to get start my cert. in open water. got one on one classes with a instructor . got a great buddy that got them for me and him. he paid for us both if i would just go with him! we're tryin' to get on the dept.'s dive team. Hope to pick up alot of good stuff here, thanks people.

MikeMike:
just wanted to say hey. going friday to get start my cert. in open water. got one on one classes with a instructor . got a great buddy that got them for me and him. he paid for us both if i would just go with him! we're tryin' to get on the dept.'s dive team. Hope to pick up alot of good stuff here, thanks people.

Welcome to the great diving of the NC coast, and the great community of Scubaboard.com! I've thought seriously of doing that for one of my cash-strapped good friends, but I'm sometimes low on funds myself.

Be sure to take a few minutes to explore the various sections of the board here. If you scroll down the forums page to "Regional Travel and Dive Clubs", then click on the "United States" subforum of the "North America" section, you'll see all the local clubs. We (the NC Wreck Divers) are midway down the page and a good spot for local info, trips, meets, etc. If you're lazy, you can also just click here

What dive shop are ya'll going through for your certification?

"...the department's dive team...??"

Have fun with your OW dives, check out this forum for :newbie:s New Divers & Those Considering Diving, and let me know if I can help around here...

:cowboy: don

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND THE LINKS, AS FOR THE ???'S:

What dive shop are ya'll going through for your certification?
it's in myrtle beach sc.,coastal scuba.

What part of NC you in?
i'm in the southeast part of the state, around wilmington.

"...the department's dive team...??"
i'm a sheriffs' deputy and our dept. has a search and rescue dive team.

welcome, glad to have you. my little brother (ok, he's 35 next week) lives in wilmington. wander around the board and meet people, and check out other nc diver websites. 'it is a silly place...'

Cant go wrong diving in Wilmington.....welcome
rich

MikeMike:
THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND THE LINKS, AS FOR THE ???'S:

What part of NC you in?
i'm in the southeast part of the state, around wilmington.

Maybe we can hook up sometime, while I live in Raleigh, I spend as much time as I can on Oak Island (aka Long Beach).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom