Hello Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jon_Rhea

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the forums. My name is Jon Rhea, as you can see. Just thought I'd see how things were over here. This is the first Scuba forum I have been too. It looks like there are alot of people hear w/ lots of info! Anyone happen to be from Tennessee??

Hey Jon,
Welcome to SB. All the Tennessee members are out diving right now, they should be back soon. :D Kidding, welcome aboard.
David

So all the Tennessee members are out diving, and no one invited me??? I see how it is!!!

Jon_Rhea:
Hey, I'm new to the forums. My name is Jon Rhea, as you can see. Just thought I'd see how things were over here. This is the first Scuba forum I have been too. It looks like there are alot of people hear w/ lots of info! Anyone happen to be from Tennessee??
Sorry, we don't accept anyone here from Tennessee........ you gotta move! J/K Welcome to SB! :wink:

Glad you found us and joined us. Hope you like it here...

:zorros: don

Hello & welcome Jon!

I received my OW cert at the Madison quarry last weekend.
Looking at your countdown timer, I was about to say maybe I'll see you there, then I remembered I'll be in FL for a wedding that weekend.

Perhaps some other time.

I am, however, planning to do my 7th & 8th dive at the quarry tomorrow afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom