Its About Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIVEMASTERROB

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Guys and Gals,

My name is Robby Russell, I have been a member of scubaboard for about 2 years and have just got around to saying hello. I am a Firefighter and EMT in metro Atlanta and have been an avid scuba nut for 22 years. I am married to a wonderful woman and we have 4 kids. My wife, son, and 2 daughters also dive. My youngest daughter is only 8 and she cant wait until she gets certified. I got OW certified at 18 and have since completed rescue diver, advanced ow, public safety diver, master diver, dive master, nitrox and AI. Most of the later certifications were completed at the Georgia Public Safety Training Center and were NAUI courses. My family and I have dove all over the southeast and carribean. Mostly anywhere Delta Airlines goes we have made dive trips to. My wife is a gate agent for Delta, which really helps us in our dive travels.
Thanks to all of you who give such great advice and keep this board afloat. I will try and do a better job in the future on adding my 2 cents worth, for what its worth.

Take Care,
Robby

DIVEMASTERROB:
I will try and do a better job in the future on adding my 2 cents worth, for what its worth.

Uh, would your two cents be worth 2 cents?

Welcome!

divetahoe:
Uh, would your two cents be worth 2 cents?

Welcome!
I'm thinkin' more like a couple bucks!!! Thanks for finally chiming in there DIVEMASTERROB! Make it hard to say welcome to someone who has been lurking :lurk_2: for so long........ I can see ya been kinda busy. Anyway, welcome to SB!

Glad to see you out of the lurker closest :lurk_2: and working toward your third post. Go for it. :cheering:

I had 4 Million Miles with Delta :pilot: when they pulled out of West Texas. I'd spent them along the way, but with that kind of program status, I was spoiled, and certainly hated to see them go. I'm getting to know Continental now, but hope to see the Widget back in LBB someday. Continental left once, but returned.

PM me if I can help you find your way around the Matrix...

don :bandit_2:

Hey welcome to SB Robby, sure hope you get around to putting out fires and saving lives faster than you post here on the board. :1poke: Welcome aboard.
David

btw: remember that old rhyme, it's about time, it's about space, it's about time I slap your face. :D

Back
Top Bottom