Any advice on diving barbados?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shelgreb

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
going to barbados for nine days over thanksgiving. We are staying at the house hotel on st. james beach. Husband is a surfer/diver. We are going to rent a car for equipment and surfboards. We love and often prefer shore diving.
Any great operators, need to know stuff. Can anyone tell me anything amazing about their trip.
thanks
shel

I'll be going myself about the same time as you (begining of November) so I'll wait to see what info you get. I do have a few leads on dive ops and will PM you what I have, just have to find it.

shelgreb:
Hi,
going to barbados for nine days over thanksgiving. We are staying at the house hotel on st. james beach. Husband is a surfer/diver. We are going to rent a car for equipment and surfboards. We love and often prefer shore diving.
Any great operators, need to know stuff. Can anyone tell me anything amazing about their trip.
thanks
shel

Welcome to the board!
Sorry, can't help you with Barbados.

Joe

hi and welcome to the baord, wait a while youl get replies soon from other members. good luck and dive safe

With the size of SB, we really like to handle that sort of discussion on the Carribean forum. Let me know if you need any help finding it...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Check out the Carib forum as I just posted a trip report on Barbados. Get hold of John Moore, Dive Barbados Ltd. Great ops. And Leisure Car rental has the best deals I have found. They will also meet you at the airport or your hotel with the car.
Go for automatic and with AC.

Do a search of the forums for "barbados", you will get a lot of useful information. I will be down there in December, so you will have to post your trip report here for the rest of us to glean information off of.

shelgreb:
Hi,
thanks
shel
hi there ,went last thanksgiv. it was awesome, i liked the dive operator in bridgetown. dive adventure barbados the dive masters name is lee. very cool dude!

Hey Shel,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I've been to Barbados but I wasn't certified. The rum and the snorkeling were good and the rum was good. That's about all I remember, except that the rum was really good.

wetrat

Back
Top Bottom